Purchasing a hosting plan is not exactly a difficult step, however, if you have decided to purchase a Bluehost hosting plan, then here is Bluehost WordPress Installation Guide you may refer to. Just follow the below-mentioned instructions and you’ll be able to buy a hosting plan from Bluehost within 10 minutes. But, before we go further, it is imperative for businesses and individuals like celebrities and public figures to determine the type of content that they are about to post. Based on that, they need to select a plan that suits their need. Learn
- Visit Bluehost by clicking HERE. This will take you to the below-mentioned welcome page of the company, where you are advised to read the terms and conditions before proceeding to the next step.
- Select a hosting plan that suits your need. Choosing the right plan will be easier for you without putting the low price into consideration since you now know the value you intend to get from the website.
For those still contemplating on which plan to choose, it all depends on the features you want.
- After choosing the hosting plan, the next step is to choose if you have a pre-registered domain or not. If you have one, you will be required to enter the domain name before proceeding or buy a new one in case you don’t have a registered domain name you want to link to it.
Buying a new one doesn’t cost.
Also, before clicking on the “continue to checkout box”, it is advisable to mark/unmark the box labelled with green and red. These are added services that will incur extra cost in your hosting plan.
- The next stage is the order summary page, which will require you to choose the number of years that you want to host under Bluehost. It is advisable to choose two or more years to save the cost of offering the service since you’ll be given discounts for services more than a year.
- The next stage is the “sign in” into your account page, which can be done if you have already opened an account with Bluehost before the period of undertaking the process. If you don’t have an account, then you can click on “create an account” which is free and easy to create.
- After logging into your account or signing up, the next stage is to make the required payment using the method that pleases you. Payment can be made either by credit card, debit card, direct bank deposit among others.
Note:Any information provided will be safeguarded from theft and third party.After these steps, you are ready to go on with creating your dream website.
Did you know that Bluehost is home to more than 2 million websites.
Having such a vast customer base is enough evidence that they are doing something right. Their uptime is reliable, server speeds are good, and all of their hosting plans pack useful features for beginners and intermediate alike.
Bluehost also has helpful 24/7 live chat and phone support, and you can safely give them a try with their 30-day money-back guarantee.
Pros of Using Bluehost Hosting
Bluehost has been around since 2003, so they have plenty of experience to know what makes a hosting service excellent.
Their introductory prices are affordable, customer support is easy to reach and helpful, and you get many useful features to go with your hosting plan. In addition, they provide reliable uptime and fast server speeds.
Cons of Using Bluehost Hosting
Bluehost has some great perks going for their hosting service, but there are a couple of hiccups too.
Even though we’re happy to see such low introductory prices, the renewal rates can get a bit steep.
- Money-Back: 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Website Migration: Free transfer for 1 WordPress website. Other migrations are $149.99 for up to 5 websites and 20 email accounts.
- Free domain? Yes, for the first year. Then renews at $15.99 per year.
- Ease of Sign-up: Easy and guided sign-up process.
- Payment Methods: Major credit cards and PayPal.
- Hidden Fees and Clauses: No refund on domain names. Renewal rates for both domains and hosting are much higher than the introductory rates.
- Upsells: Some upsells during sign-up, but nothing too aggressive.
- Account Activation: Instant activation in most cases. If the information is inaccurate or there’s suspicion of fraud, activation might get delayed.
- Control Panel and Dashboard Experience: Easy-to-use cPanel
- Installation of Apps and CMS (WordPress, Joomla, etc.): Mojo Marketplace makes app installation quick and easy.
Do We Recommend Bluehost?
Yes, we do.
Bluehost has performed slightly better in the past, but they still provide a reliable service with decent server speeds.
Also, they offer strong security options, a great money-back guarantee, plenty of user-friendly apps, and multiple tiers of hosting packages suitable for different customers. The pricing starts at $2.75/month with our special discount.
Still, Bluehost isn’t perfect, though. The hosting plans’ renewal rates will increase dramatically after the initial signup period, and the cheapest plan has some critical restrictions compared to the next tiers.
But overall, Bluehost delivers decent performance and good value for your money.